After Khanh Vu sent me a message that I picked up the same Bug as his, I realize I do something wrong. I should pick up my bug after I read through the blog of some other students. Anyway, I should change to another Bug which I will work on. I reproduce another bug 137822.
The setp is:
1. Open Eclipse as JavaEE view;
2. Add a new Tomcat server from Server View and a Dynamic Web Project;
3. After this, start the Debug configurations;
4. In the new launch configure under Tomcat type, select new server;
6. This is the whole steps to reproduce the bug 137822, actually after I finish all the steps, I can’t stop the server. After I click the server stop sign on the righ-buttom, there is a warning message popped up to ask for continuing Stop(OK) or Cancel.
7. I click the OK, then the server will show the stopping status. It can’t stop.