This is the steps to reproduce the WTP Bug 240698:
1. open eclipse WTP;
2. Change to the Java EE perspective;
3. New a server, and choose tomcat as the default server and keep it in “stop” state;
4. Open the server editor and make modifications without save;
5. Start the server. The ‘Save Resourse’ dialog shows up 3 options: Yes, No, Cancel.
6. Select No, the dialog is dismissed and reappears while the server is starting.
It doesn’t make sense that the dialog appears again after you select ‘No’.